Holidays are a time to celebrate and be thankful. What a better way than with a photo wreath. Gather or print photos of loved ones and friends for your festive decorating.
1. Print your favorite family photos.
2. Make black & white and/or sepia prints of various sizes (such as wallet-size and 4×6″ prints) and various borders (such as white borders for some).
3. Center the wreath on the canvas and mount the top edge of it by fastening it with floral wire punched through the canvas.
(if you opt for just photos as in the first image, replace the canvas with cardboard, and cut into a wreath shape)
4. Arrange your photos around the wreath and attach each to the canvas with thumbtacks.
5. Hang your photo wreath over your mantle or in a prominent place for family and friends to enjoy.